THURSDAY, 5 Sept. 18.00 – 20.00
FRIDAY, 6 Sept. 07.30 – 18.30
SATURDAY, 7 Sept. 08.30 – 19.00
SUNDAY, 8 Sept. 08.30 – 18.00
The SMC Media Events app will help you to:
- be instantly informed on any programme changes;
- send your votes, questions and comments to the chairpersons of the Scientific Sessions and Satellite Symposia;
- network with your peers and send individual or group messages;
- have fun by sharing your tweets, photos, and comments on the social wall of the Joint Meeting.
Your first steps to the use of the SMC Media Events App:
- Set your profile to public! Go to your profile area and uncheck the Private function to be able to reach out to the other attendees. In this area you can also upload your image or avatar.
- Allow push notifications in order to receive our BIC alerts about ongoing activities and possible changes in the programme.
- We like social sharing: if you use your own twitter or instagram, do tag your comments and tweets with the official hashtags #10thBIC #10BIC #BICposters. They will appear in the BIC app and on the Social wall screen located in the Conference foyer.
- If you don’t have any social media account of your own, you might as well use the Event Feed to share your comments and photos. Just click on the small (+) sign and start sharing.
Shuttle buses and private transfers can also be organized, upon request.
ITALIAN CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
The Conference has been accredited for Italian CME: event n. 266836 (20 credits).
Professions involved: Physician (Allergology, Hematology, Genetics, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Transfusion Medicine, Clinical Pathology), Biologist (Biologist).
The JOINT 10th BIC and 3rd INHIBITORS in Hemophilia International Conference, Genoa, Italy, 06/09/2019-08/09/2019 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 18 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.”
“Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities.
“Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.”
Each participant can only receive the number of credits he/she is entitled to according to his/her actual participation at the event once he/she has completed the feedback form. Cf. criteria 9 and 23 of UEMS 2016.20.
In order to help you issue individual certificates to each participants, please find below the breakdown of ECMEC®s per day:
06.09.2019 – 5.00 credits
07.09.2019 – 6.00 credits
08.09.2019 – 7.00 credits
The EACCME® awards ECMEC®s on the basis of 1 ECMEC® for one hour of CME with a maximum of 8 ECMEC®s per day. Cf. Chapter X of UEMS 2016.20.
Italian CME accreditation will be managed by Euro Medical Service Srl – ID 3765.
International Accreditation will be managed by SMC media Srl
MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice
Reference number: EMT18465
To ensure that speakers will present their most recent research, the conference organizers are committed to strictly forbid any recording, photographs or filming of the scientific sessions unless prior permission has been obtained.