THURSDAY, 5 Sept. 18.00 – 20.00
FRIDAY, 6 Sept. 07.30 – 18.30
SATURDAY, 7 Sept. 08.30 – 19.00
SUNDAY, 8 Sept. 08.30 – 18.00
The SMC Media Events app will help you to:
- be instantly informed on any programme changes;
- send your votes, questions and comments to the chairpersons of the Scientific Sessions and Satellite Symposia;
- network with your peers and send individual or group messages;
- have fun by sharing your tweets, photos, and comments on the social wall of the Joint Meeting.
Your first steps to the use of the SMC Media Events App:
- Set your profile to public! Go to your profile area and uncheck the Private function to be able to reach out to the other attendees. In this area you can also upload your image or avatar.
- Allow push notifications in order to receive our BIC alerts about ongoing activities and possible changes in the programme.
- We like social sharing: if you use your own twitter or instagram, do tag your comments and tweets with the official hashtags #10thBIC #10BIC #BICposters. They will appear in the BIC app and on the Social wall screen located in the Conference foyer.
- If you don’t have any social media account of your own, you might as well use the Event Feed to share your comments and photos. Just click on the small (+) sign and start sharing.
The venue is approximately 10 minutes drive from Genova Piazza Principe Railway station and 20 minutes drive from Genoa’s Cristoforo Colombo Airport.
Shuttle buses and private transfers can also be organized, upon request.
English is the official language of the Congress. No translation will be available.
ITALIAN CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
The Conference has been accredited for Italian CME: event n. 266836 (20 credits).
Professions involved: Physician (Allergology, Hematology, Genetics, Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Transfusion Medicine, Clinical Pathology), Biologist (Biologist).
EACCME (European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education) – UEMS (Union Européenne des Médicins Spécialistes) accreditation has been requested.
Italian CME accreditation will be managed by Euro Medical Service Srl – ID 3765.
International Accreditation will be managed by SMC media Srl
To ensure that speakers will present their most recent research, the conference organizers are committed to strictly forbid any recording, photographs or filming of the scientific sessions unless prior permission has been obtained.